There are several Bathurst dentists in Toronto. How do you pick the right one for you and your family?
Dr. Peter Aldor, Dr. Bernard Balinsky, and our team at Bloor Dental Clinic have several reasons why you should join our practice. Here’s what you’ll find at our office (the things you should always consider when picking a dentist) …
Convenient Appointments that suit your schedule
- If you knock out a tooth while playing sports or experience sudden pain, we’re ready to take your call and offer emergency care.
- We know that you have a busy schedule. That’s why book appointments that work for you.
- Is it easier to make a dental appointment at the end of the week? We can fit you in on a Friday.
Works With You To Alleviate Your Fear
- We use Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) to make your dental experience a comfortable one.
- is a gentle, caring dentist who will ensure you’re aware of your treatment options and what to expect during your visit.
- Our understanding team will take the time to let you ask any questions you have – and give you the answers to help remove fear about a procedure. We find that when our patients face their fear of the unknown by getting the answers they need that their general dental anxiety levels can decrease too.
Believes In Comprehensive Care That Addresses All of Your Needs
- Cosmetic options to keep your smile looking its best.
- Dental implants – the most effective restorative treatment to replace missing teeth.
- Routine root canals to repair and save badly decayed teeth. There’s no need to refer you to another dentist!
Does all of this sound appealing to you? Interested in finding out more? We invite you to check out our website and give us a call to become part of our dental family. As a Bathurst dentist, we will always put your needs and concerns first!Bathurst Dentist
View Larger Map