Research shows us that people who consider themselves lucky smile twice as much as unlucky people … and they engage in more eye contact than unlucky people do.
According to scientists, this leads to more social engagements which, in turn, generate more chances for positive experiences. This will allow you to gain confidence to smile more with a whiter, brighter, and more-polished smile! It’s not even about the aesthetics… It can also improve your overall oral health!
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry in the Annex can improve the appearance of your teeth. While it may not help the overall health of your teeth, we can help you improve your bite and smile. This is important for most since recent surveys have revealed that 83% of participants said their teeth take top priority when it comes to looking their best. In fact, they rated the appearance of their teeth as more important than hair, eyes, and skin!
Whether you’re looking to network socially or professionally, here are some cosmetic dentistry options:
- Sparkle-up your smile with teeth whitening. Did you know that people with whiter teeth are almost always perceived to be more attractive? It’s true. Depending upon the attractiveness of your teeth, they can have a positive or negative impact on your relationships, career, and self-confidence. If you’re beginning to think about getting some cosmetic dentistry, this easy and popular treatment can give your confidence a boost with striking results.
- Illuminate the shadows with white fillings. Replace dingy, silver-colored fillings with new natural-looking ones that we will match to your own enamel color for a natural look.
- Achieve a younger and more-attractive grin with bonding or veneers which offer value-added benefits! The most sever stains, most-visible cracks, chips, and uneven edges can be masked by our Annex dentist. They can also hide gaps, re-proportion, and balance your smile … even without braces.
- Using crowns, you can get natural beauty along with strength to prevent loss of your own teeth.
- If your teeth have had root canal therapy, multiple fillings, or trauma, and as a result are weak, porcelain crowns will recapture their strength and restore their appearance.
- Create a balanced, symmetrical gum line with two treatments that deliver beautiful results: veneers or gum sculpting. Ideal for early stage receded gums, or to make dreams come true if you long to correct a “gummy smile”, this cosmetic dentistry option will work for you.
- With orthodontics or Invisalign®, our dentist in the Annex can improve your orofacial appearance if necessary. Braces correct crooked or crowded teeth, overbites and under bites, incorrect jaw alignment, and disorders of the jaw joints … and more! All will be corrected over time. Invisalign is a newer phenomenon in the orthodontics world that straightens your teeth without the use of the typical metal braces. Instead, they use clear aligners which are custom-built to fit your bite and used over time to change the alignment of your teeth. Treatment plans for both orthodontics and Invisalign vary, and we will be able to suggest the right cosmetic dentistry treatment plan for you.
At Bloor Dental Clinic, we can help to improve all of these conditions and make your teeth your top priority.
You can achieve the smile that you desire and change your smile to look the way you want. It is possible to not only transform your smile into a thing of beauty … but at the same time adjust it to help give you the facial “look” you want.
Before you go, let’s take a quick look at some of the cosmetic treatments that can transform your smile, along with some of their associated facts &/or statistics. And if anything peaks your imagination, let us know. We’ll answer your questions, and together, we’ll make decisions to best suit your unique smile.
- Teeth Whitening – People who have teeth whitening are about 58% more likely to get a job offer.
- Crowns – Just one missing tooth can adversely affect the function and appearance of your smile.
- Crown & Bridge – While the longevity of a crown & bridge depends on many things, we’ve seen some patients whose restorations last upwards of 20 years, sometimes longer!
- Veneers – The New York Times reported that veneers meet the needs of dental patients who want a restoration that “looks inconspicuously better than the real thing.”
- White Fillings – Statistics show that white fillings are winning the race against silver-colored amalgam fillings because of their natural appearance that doesn’t advertise dental work.
Cosmetic Dentistry – More than 99% of people think that an attractive smile is a valuable social asset.
Please call (416) 535-2111 today to set up a consultation. We will meet with you, answer all your questions, and detail for you how we can transform your smile from dull to dazzling. So, don’t wait. Call today to book an appointment!