Prioritize Your Oral Health With Family Dental Care
At Bloor Dental Clinic in Toronto, we know that family dental care is a vital part of preventive healthcare as it not only helps protect a patient’s teeth and gums, but diligent, ongoing dental care also helps reduce the risk for systemic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Whether you're looking for checkups and cleanings or dental sealants, fluoride treatments, or oral health education that will help your family's smiles stay strong for life, we're here for you!
What services are involved with family dental care?
Family dental services include:
- Routine exams and cleanings. We recommend having regular checkups every six months to ensure your mouth stays in tip-top shape.
- Filling cavities. Cavities can occur for any number of reasons, but if detected early enough, they can be filled to prevent further damage.
- Dental sealants. A thin, plastic coating can be applied to the surfaces of teeth to protect them from bacteria and acid buildup.
- Fluoride treatments. Fluoride helps strengthen tooth enamel and fight cavities.
- Oral cancer screenings. Regular visits allow us to detect any signs of oral cancer early on, when it’s most treatable.
- Restoring broken or damaged teeth. We can restore your smile with crowns, bridges, and other procedures.
- Oral hygiene education. Education about the importance of brushing twice a day and flossing will help keep your family's smiles healthy for years to come.
Why is having a family dentist so important?
First, regular visits to your dentist can help maintain good oral health and catch any problems before they become more serious. Second, a dental visit can provide peace of mind that your loved ones are receiving quality care. Finally, having one dentist who knows your family’s medical and dental history can make dental visits much more efficient and thorough.
At Bloor Dental Clinic, we provide compassionate and effective family dental services for patients of all ages. Call us today!
Contact Bloor Dental Clinic About Family Dental Care Today
- Strengthen & protect your smile
- Develop a lasting & trusting relationship with our team
- Have any issues treated quickly & effectively
- Learn how to optimize your smile in the short & long term
- Maintain your beautiful smile!